The Electrum Archive #01
A downloadable digital zine
THIS PROJECT WAS SUCCESSFULLY FUNDED DURING ZINE MONTH. I AM NOW WORKING ON FINISHING IT FOR A RELEASE IN SUMMER 2022
The Electrum Archive is a science-fantasy tabletop RPG, inspired by games like The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Ultraviolet Grasslands, Suldokar's Wake, and Cairn.
This first zine will set down the basic rules and give a general overview of the game's setting, the world of Orn. On Orn, a magical ink is left behind by a mysterious alien race. It features as a currency and can be inhaled to cast spells or used to power ancient constructs.
I will be itchfunding the digital version of this zine so I can hire an editor and get a nice piece of cover art.
Free playtest - The free playtest rules and character sheets can be found in the Demo section at the bottom of this page.
$9 The full zine - You will get the full version of this zine when it is finished this summer. For now, you will gain access to a preview detailing the Electrum Sea region of Orn and a short playtest scenario.
I will also add a free community copy to the pool below for every sale.
$18 Community Hero - If you buy the zine at $18 or above, I will add 5 community copies to the pool!
What will be in the zine?
The full 52-page first issue will include the following:
- The rules and character options found in the free playtest demo
- A map of Orn
- A brief timeline of the setting
- An overview of each of the major regions (including encounter tables, major locations and adventure hooks)
- An overview of the largest factions.
- Some useful tables for generating treasure and NPCs.
Digital character sheet
Looking for a way to keep track of your character sheet while playing a game online? Check out the digital character sheet in Google Sheets.
To set the mood while you are reading the zine or while you are playing, Sam Leigh has put together a wonderful playlist for The Electrum Archive.
Want to review the game?
If you are looking to review this game on stream, a blog post, or some other channel, please grab a community copy! Tag me @emielboven and I'll share your review and add 5 more community copies.
Join the Cult!
Come hang out in the CULT OF THE LIZARD KING Discord for updates and to discuss the playtest!
In order to download this digital zine you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this digital zine at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you can't afford the full zine please grab a copy of it for free! If you just want to see the free playtest rules, check the demo section below.
New community copies get added when people buy or review the game!
- TEA Tuesday: Elder Ink and the Realm Beyond10 days ago
- TEA Tuesday?17 days ago
- TEA Tuesday: Characters and Combat24 days ago
- TEA Tuesday: Some illustrations45 days ago
- TEA Tuesday: NPCs and Monsters53 days ago
- TEA Tuesday: One part finished59 days ago
- TEA Tuesday: The major factions of Orn and some small changes73 days ago
- TEA Tuesday: Archetypes and Advancement80 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.